- awesome-public-datasets :: A collection of large-scale public datasets on the Internet.
- common-workflow-language :: Repository for CWL Specfications.
- datasets :: Original data or Aggregated / cleaned / restructured existing datasets. Released under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Wikidata :: A free linked database that acts as central storage for the structured data of its Wikimedia sister projects including Wikipedia, Wikivoyage, Wikisource, and others, that can be read and edited by both humans and machines.
- World Bank Open Data :: Free and open access to data about development in countries around the globe.
- Registry of Research Data Repositories :: provides researchers, funding organisations, libraries and publishers with over 1,000 listed research data repositories from all over the world making it the largest and most comprehensive online catalog of research data repositories on the web.
- Scientific Databases list on WP.
- Wikipedia’s list of biological databases.
- Awesome Bioinformatics
- Phylogeny.fr: Online phylogenic tree analysis
- Biomedical statistics
- Introduction to Bioimage Analysis
Systems biology models
- BioModels, SMBL format and generated code avaiable
- Virtual Metabolic Human
- Virtual Rat
- Virtual Cell
- BiGG Models
- Bionumbers, biological numbers from various sources
- [Physical lens of the cell] 503 for now
- Human cell atlas
Genomic / Genetic data
- Protein Data Bank (PDB) on WP.
- Crystallographic databases list on WP.
- Crystallography Open Database.
- ChromosomeMappings :: This repository contains chromosome/contig name mappings between UCSC <-> Ensembl <-> Gencode for a variety of genomes.
- Download Gene data (via ftp) which integrates information from a wide range of species. A record may include nomenclature, Reference Sequences (RefSeqs), maps, pathways, variations, phenotypes, and links to genome-, phenotype-, and locus-specific resources worldwide.
- Saccharomyces Genome Database
- Genome Project Database.
- RefSeqGene defines genomic sequences to be used as reference standards for well-characterized genes and is part of the Locus Reference Genomic (LRG) Project.
- The 3000 Rice Genomes Project Data, GigaScience Database and Journal, and [blog article in BMC](See also: http://blogs.biomedcentral.com/gigablog/2014/05/29/publish-data-fight-world-hunger/).
- NCBI’s Sequence Read Archive (SRA)
- DataLad :: aims to provide access to scientific data available from various sources (e.g. lab or consortium web-sites such as Human connectome; data sharing portals such as OpenFMRI and CRCNS) through a single convenient interface and integrated with your software package managers (such as APT in Debian). Although initially targeting neuroimaging and neuroscience data in general, it will not be limited by the domain and a wide range of contributions are welcome. Get the source code on github.
- +NCBI Resources for Genetics and Medicine.
- HIV-1, Human Protein Interaction Database :: A database of known interactions of HIV-1 proteins with proteins from human hosts. It provides annotated bibliographies of published reports of protein interactions, with links to the corresponding PubMed records and sequence data.
- Nematodes DB from the Blaxter Lab, based on analyses of ESTs or GSSs from neglected taxa using the PartiGene suite of programmes.
- Nematode Transcriptome Analyses.
- WormBase :: Species genomes with standardized sequence and annotations.
- CERN OpenData Portal.
ASTRONOMY aka AstroPhysics data
- NASA Open DataSets :: To solve looming challenges here on Earth using NASA data, tools, and resources.
- sndatasets :: Download and normalize published supernova photometric data.
Medical Imaging data
Molecular Biology data
- SASBDB ::Small Angle Scattering Biological Data Bank.
- Codeneuro-Datasets :: Shared data sets for collaborating, testing, and benchmarking.
- MindResearchRepository.jl :: Access data sets from the Mind Research Repository.
- OpenfMRI.org :: A project dedicated to the free and open sharing of functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) datasets, including raw data.
- Neuroscience Databases list.
- Neurovault :: A place where researchers can publicly store and share unthresholded statistical maps produced by MRI and PET studies.
- British Geological Survey data set and a blog post linking 900 Gb of digital and electronic data deposited with the British Geological Survey since July 2014.
Machine learning datasets
- Machine learning datasets :: A list of the biggest machine learning datasets from across the web.
- Celeb-DF :: A New Dataset for DeepFake Forensics that contains real and DeepFake synthesized videos having similar visual quality on par with those circulated online. The Celeb-DF dataset includes 408 original videos collected from YouTube with subjects of different ages, ethic groups and genders, and 795 DeepFake videos synthesized from these real videos.
- UCI Machine Learning Repository