A PhD student of the Biomedical Systems Engineering (BMSE) lab from the Graduate institude of Biomedical Engineering and Bioinformatics (BEBI), National Taiwan University (NTU). I’m currently studying the functions of mitochondria, the powerhouse of the cell, via in silico studies (a.k.a. computer simulations).
- Mitochodrial dynamics in response to energy status and external stimuli.
- Mitochodnrial function, reactive oxygen species, and cardiac electrophysiology.
- Quantitative systems pharmocology (Qsp)
- Biological systems modeling in Julia
- Differential equations
- Parameter estimation and optimization
- Uncertainty quantification
- Scietific ML
- Multithreading, multiprocessing, and GPUs
- How to present my thoughts and code effectively, on my knowledge base.